WELCOME IN JOFOLIES WORLD

Our personal vision about fashion & much more! Enjoy it! Do not use our images without written permission!
All rights reserved ⓒ Jofolies.


mercoledì 8 dicembre 2010

FASHION PERSONALITY - Guru




Hallo!!! Here one of most important Fashion Guru of the world!!!!
We love Anna!!! Plati as well sometimes seems to have the same strong personality!! We know something about...especially Rocky and Umbertino ! :D

Also this illustration you could find in our Artshop  http://jofolies.bigcartel.com   and about this we remind you that there is the special offer that if you will buy 1-2-3-4 or 5 illustrations you will pay always just for one shipping!
Than from 6 to 11 prints you will pay a plus like this :
for Switzerland until 5 prints Euro 1,00
for Europe until 5 prints Euro 1,50
for the rest of the world until 5 prints Euro 2,00

So hurry up!!!Christmas is coming!!!

Kisses

5 commenti:

Café Bouclé ha detto...

Hello pretty!
I took a look in your blog and I think it's really interesting: I like so much your illustrations!
you have a new follower!
I hope you visit my blog, too.
I would be very happy if we could follow each other!
kiss

maria louié ha detto...

My blogger break is finished.
Look at my blog and write your opinion as a comment:)

http://maria-louie.blogspot.com/

Jofolies ha detto...

@Café Bouclé Hi!Nice to meet you!I am following you too.Thanks!
Fashion kisses

Fashion Cappuccino ha detto...

This is so cute!! You should send it to her!! She would love it :-) xoxoxxoo

Jofolies ha detto...

Hi Fashion Cappuccino!!Thanks! :D
I just tried to send it per twitter to her....but Plati is not really Twiggy model..but sure with much personality!!! XDXDXDDXDD